Labels

Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Foal For The Fall



Persa, the bay Shackleford mare shown above, should be having Croatoan's foal this fall. This is a cross that I have been looking forward to. Croatoan was the most comfortable of the Corollas that I had ever ridden. He is now much older and is retired from riding. Persa is a heavy type Shackleford, like Holland. She is gaited and quick.

Their foal will be available when weaned. The foal will only go to a person who agrees to participate in the offsite breeding program to prevent the extinction of these historic horses.

Contact me now to learn more about the offsite breeding program.

2 comments:

Horseracingpro said...

Great Post

Anonymous said...

I look forward to meeting this young one..This should be a great cross.
I am very curious to see some foals out of Stitch as well..I strongly suspect that these foals will be very intelligent, sensitive and responsive horses..

-Lloyd