Labels

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mill Swamp Indian Horse Views: Failure and Fox Fire

This post from a few years ago is not a joke, deadly serious. I still have no explanation for it. I am personally aware of another bizarre event that happened at this spot and family lore speaks of an even more disturbing one in the early 1900's. Hit this link to read about one of the most peculiar thing to ever happen to me while riding. Mill Swamp Indian Horse Views: Failure and Fox Fire: I guess the best thing that I can say is that I am surprised that I failed so badly yesterday. I really did not expect failure, but it fo...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was onboard USS THorn (DD-988) a decade and half or so ago, and I always liked to be up topside after dark...well, we were heading north towards Norway, and Denmark in the northern reaches of hte atlantic, and I observed a ball of St. Elmo's fire to originate at about the top of hte aft mast and wend its way down to about eye level..then disappear...always something.
Too bad Holland wasn't there to tell me about it..That is a good horse to trust.
-Lloyd