Labels

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Precious Memories



Yesterday my wife found a small stack of old press clippings from various events at the horse lot. Terry has found a similiar trove at the Little House.

I have to admit that they are interesting and I know that I should look fondly back at them. Some memories are good.

But the most important memories are those of events that have not yet happened. It is only plans that matter. Hopes, wishes, dreams, get one nowhere.

Rock solid committment to getting a job done is the only thing that matters.

This is a picture of my beautiful Marsh Tacky mare. I love looking back at how beautiful her first foal born from a Corolla stallion in 2015 will be/is/was. It will be/is/was a very important step in our efforts to prevent the extinction of the Corollas.

No comments: