Labels

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Strange Bedfellows: Multi-Use Structures



There was not a lot of support for my insistence that we build a large porch on the tack shed. Its purpose was to have a good place to play music without having to go inside a building. My riders that did not play music could not understand why it is vital that such a structure exist. They were raised in modern homes without porches so I cannot fault them for not understanding the need for the cool comfort of a porch.

It has become a multi use structure. I got out to the horse lot a bit late last night. I found my porch occupied by eight sleeping little pigs, three Spanish goats, and Lydia dog.

They were performing accopella.

(Of course that word is spelled wrong. Pigs, dogs, and even goats are notoriously poor spellers.)

No comments: