Labels

Monday, June 3, 2013

How Other People Do It



Time is standing still this morning. In fact, I have about 10 minutes to waste. My days are not like this normally. In fact, can't recall one like this. I planned to mow pastures from just before sunrise until 8:00 am, hustle home, shower, eat a can or two of sardines and drive to court. That meant that I needed to feed up before sunrise so I could get to mowing.

While feeding up it began to rain. I do everything else that needs doing rain or not, but mowing tall wet plants is different. I do not mow in the rain.

So there I sat, sun up, raining and I had no work that I had to do at the moment. I came home,watched tv, played guitar a little while, did some paperwork and could not help but look around and wonder, "what now?"

I am glad such days come up so rarely. Not having anything that needs to be done is entirely too close to not being needed for my comfort.

No comments: