Labels

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Sincerest Form of Flattery




I must admit that at times my physical strength surprises me. I am not much for running or jumping but I can still toss a bit of weight around when needed. I have to further admit that on those occasions when I have greatly impressed myself, I occasionally flex my muscles and remind those around me that I am 50 years old.

My granddaughter turns three in a few weeks. She is quite athletic. Saturday she took off on a sprint. Someone behind her yelled that she was really going fast. Without turning around or missing a step she ran on while yelling "Fiddy Years Ole--Fiddy Years Ole."

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

THAT IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Sarah Barr said...

You trained her well.

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite pictures--ever.

-E.