Labels

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Getting Right to Ride: Ketogenic meals and Intermittent Fasting

To my shock I have lost forty pounds and have found other radical improvments in my health by adhering to a ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting. Riding is easier than it has been for me since I was a kid. 

 Everyone time one goes to make significant improvements in one's health one will quickly hear from nay sayers who will tell you that it will not work, that it is unhealthy, that it is a gimmick, etc. Forget those people. Some are jealous, most are ignorant, and all of them are stumbling blocks. Research it hard--talk to your doctor, and unless there is a great health reason not to do so--go for it--it is one of the best things that you can do for your horse--not because he will be carrying less weight, but because you will be putting many more miles on him that you ever could in your present condition.

No comments: