Labels

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The End of The Beginning

I am feeling better. Over the past week I have been in the saddle more than I have for a very long time. Sunday I was shocked to see how long it had been since I have ridden hard. I rode from the horse lot to my home through the woods. The trail had completely grown up in some spots and there was not hint that a trail had ever existed. For the past decade the horse's hooves have kept the trail open. It will be open again soon. This blog will also be making a comeback.

2 comments:

Alicia Sims said...

Glad to hear it! Brooke and I have missed the blog. We love reading about your journeys and your awesome horses.

Lorraine Turner said...

What a wonderful post- I was just checking your blog yesterday and was going to send you a note of encouragement and this is the response I woke to this morning:) Glad to hear you are back in the saddle!