Labels

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Calm Down!.


Now put the bagel down and pay attention! This is a wild Corolla stallion being saddled for the first time. Stallion--wild--first time--Do you get the point? How can you not want to preserve these horses? Here is what you can do to help.

1. Go to the web site of the Corolla Wild Horse Fund and become a member.
2. Support legislation currently pending in Congress to preserve and protect the wild herd of Corolla.
3. Ask everyone on your email contact list to do the same.
4. Consider becoming part of the off site breeding program.

4 comments:

blank said...

He looks really cute in this pic. :) I wish I could have been there!!!

KC Rodebush said...

Just wondering Steve, why do you have two forms of punctuation at the end of the sentance? Haha better hope Jemma doesn't pick up on that one. Mrs.Browder saw this during school hours and had to have me come over and look at it, looks like a lot of fun and wish that I could have been there.

Steve Edwards said...

We miss having you out with us

KC Rodebush said...

Yeah I really miss coming out there too. I hope in the near future I can make a trip out there