Labels

Friday, February 14, 2014

Mill Swamp Indian Horse Views: Yesterday I Rode a Horse That Was Not Beautiful

I am perplexed with all the emphasis that others put on appearance. I am only interested in reality. I do not want a horse that looks like he is a good horse . I want one that actually is a good horse. I suspect that one could make a stunningly beautiful hammer out of crystal. It would likely be the most beautful hammer in all the region. If they had "hammer shows" I could put my crystal hammer in the halter class and be assured of a blue ribbon.

But I would be in quite a fix if  had to drive a nail. Holland is a super horse. He would probably not only make a good hammer, I suspect that he would be a first rate carpenter.

Hit this link to learn a bit more about him.

Mill Swamp Indian Horse Views: Yesterday I Rode a Horse That Was Not Beautiful: Were I forced to choose I think that I would have to say that Holland is my favorite horse. Ta Sunka Witco is a great horse and he is bea...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No such thing as an ugly horse...I still think of Holland when the concept of "ideal horse" floats through my head. -Lloyd