Labels

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Problem With Wind Mills




Yesterday simply watering everyone by myself in the extreme dry weather took more time than I had before I had to get to court. One would assume that sleep would come easy after working so hard in such heat but in this case one would be wrong.

Aging has many unanticipated consequences. One of which for me is the lessening of the ability to get jobs done alone. Being part of a team becomes important for tasks that I would have never considered two or three man jobs before.

I plan to slow things down to doing only that which is absolutely necessary to keep everything going. This blog is not one of those things that must be done so it will go on hiatus for a while.

The real problem with tilting at windmills is not the futility. It is the exhaustion.

No comments: