Labels

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Ride, Therefore I Am




Hannah has learned to ride with her ears--She listens. She seeks direction, follows instructions, and applies what she is taught. She is only one of my new crop of little riders that will become the backbone of our program over the next several years. Jenny, Matthew, Hannah, Samantha, Andrew, Ashley, Emily W., and Emily F. will be teaching new little riders in a few more years. Jessica, who is too old to be a very little rider, is a promising young teen who will become not just a rider, but a trainer and a teacher.

More leaven for the future. And is it a good thing, because, as Hannah pointed out to Emily M, soon I will be too old to keep all of this up.

1 comment:

DianneW said...

I think you have a few good years left in you. People who ride with their brains instead of their muscles have a longer riding life.