Labels

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

On the Road Again


On July 3 several of my little riders and I will be going all the way down to Duck, N.C. to participate in their parade at 9:00 am. The following Wednesday we will be at Corolla doing a clinic on taming and training wild horses. The July 8 clinic will be part of Wild Horse Days in Corolla which has a theme of "Horses Helping Horses." We will be bringing down several types of formerly wild horses. Danielle will be showing off her work with Makoda, her little Virginia Range mustang. It will be a great day for anyone who cares about wild horses and kids.
The picture above is of a wild Corolla mare enjoying the winter cover and vegetation of her natural habitat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not much vegetation, huh?

Natoces said...

I can't wait to get Secotan ready for the parade. My mother doesn't think she can do it, so I have to prove her wrong.