Labels

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just Chillin'



Looking for a role model? Here is one for anyone who cares about horses. This is Abby and her new little mustang, Brego. They just sent me some pictures from their frozen western existence.
The irony! My region is filled with members of the established horse world who are true horse experts. And if you do not believe it just ask them. Actually, there is no need to ask, they will tell you--loudly and often.
I hope that someday these people can learn enough about horses to be nearly as good with them as is Abby. But you will not hear Abby brag about it. Even if you directly asked her she would not let you know that she is a first rate horse handler.
Last week I received some great pictures from Emily of the three Marble girls and their horses. I miss the Marble family. It was good to have them around. I am sure that it is even better to be one of their horses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty picture! Skill like Abby's is indeed hard to find!