Labels

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Match Maker

 


No one better understands the purpose of our program than Wendy. That is her standing up and looking to the side in this picture. She is the one who came up with the idea of getting us together with the Boys Home. She initiated what became one of the most pleasant and significant weekends in my life.

This picture was taken after the last ride and just before a great cookout that Terry, Jerry, Lisa, and Daddy put together for out guests.

I always felt that my little riders were a good bunch of kids. But the crew from Covington was so polite, mature, and well mannered that they made my little riders look like a bunch of Hell's Angels.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Lol..

I like the picture. I'm glad you had a good time! :)

The Stevensons said...

They were very polite! It was fun to see & meet them.