Labels

Friday, May 22, 2015

Time To Get Back To Work



Several months ago,  area judges asked me to take over prosecutions in District and also in Juvenile courts in a neighboring jurisdiction. This was in addition to my normal job of prosecuting here in Isle of Wight. I have been maintaining this dual role since that time. During the first five months of this year my riding time has been cut dramatically.

I did not have time maintain this blog. But in less than a month all that will be behind me as I return to only prosecuting in one county.

A lot has been happening--settler's farm nearly completed, new programming coming into place, and new foals born.

So it is time to get back to work and to use this blog to promote the conservation of nearly extinct strains of Colonial Spanish horses, teach natural horsemanship and natural horse care, and the promotion of humane horse care even if it means that the established horse world will not profit from it.

And most of all, to show how natural horsemanship can create better people.

No comments: