Labels

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Best Way to Close Out the Year






Yesterday was a big day for us. Two visitors up from Florida who rode their first wild horse, a small herd of kids from across the river that rode deep into the woods, Emily W. riding her colt Corolla colt Skyco for the first time out side of a round pen, and Ashley's weanling, Looks Up was haltered for the first time.

Though quite tired, I returned home for the New Year's festivities. This being a special occasion I broke out the good stuff--that's right not only did I have half a jar of Smart Choice peanut butter, I chased it down with 1/4 of a jar of vintage Skippy peanut butter.

I was so much in the holiday spirit that I did not go to sleep until 7:45. And check out my physique in the picture with Emily and Skyco. Yes--that is what clean living can do for you.

1 comment:

Christi said...

What a wonderful start to the new year! A lot of good accomplishments---and that is a good sign that 2011 will be a GREAT year! Happy New Year to you and all your little riders and their families!
I wish you all peace, joy, love and lots of good times with your beautiful horses! Giddiup!