Labels

Friday, November 11, 2011

I Am Not That Tough




Anyone that has ever been the subject of a newspaper feature knows that on occasion they get the facts a bit confused. Those of you that read Carolina newspapers may have noticed an example of such confusion in a story about Tradewind. I want to clarify that point.

While it is true that my riders and I have completed several rides of 50 miles in a day, the reporter made a bit of a mistake in stating that I ride 50 miles every day.

If I did so I would have little time left to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

(Here is a working man in the Dominican Republic riding his working Spanish horse with home made tack. I strongly suspect that he and his horse would leave me and my horses in the dust on a fifty mile ride.)

No comments: