Labels

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

The Rest, Residue , and Remainder of My Estate



I will not be able shape and protect our program when I am gone. I will be relying on the young people who have worked with me since they were children to continue making the program grow and continue to meet new needs, for horses and people. Eventually, the horses that I raised and trained will be gone too. It will not be in my control as to whether anyone continues to breed and train these horses and preserve the livestock that are part of my program.

All of that is uncertain, tentative, and speculative.

This blog is none of those things.

 What I have written here for over a decade will always be there. It is right now the same thing that it was when it began--a clarion call against the established horse world. It does not make apologies for any offense that members of that horse world may have taken over the years.

Though I am not a writer and have never considered my self a writer, these written words stand, and will continue to stand, as a road map to make better horses...and better people.

No comments: