Labels

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Refocus on Things That Matter



Everyone has the same 24 hours in each day. Every second lost is never recovered.

I am 58 years old and I need more time to Refocus on Things that Matter. I want to get back to hard riding and training horses. I want to get back to reading books. For much of the 70's I tried to read three books each week. In the 80's  I often read four newspapers before breakfast.

In the 90's I exercised an hour and a half each morning of the week. In 2016 I rode 1002 miles in six months.

But things have changed and I am going to clean up my schedule. When I turn on my computer around 3:00 am it is not unusual to find over fifty emails waiting for me. The wait is going to have to get much longer. I think that I am going to get rid of the internet connection to my computer at home.

Taking those two hours spent at the computer back each day will improve my life.

I suspect that it will also improve Stitch's life.

No comments: