Labels

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Grand Old Man



Croatoan was captured because he was in very bad shape and was consistently getting around the safety barrier and entering the paved highway area--He would not have lasted long with such habits.

He had some age on him when captured. It took many months to get him back into solid weight. He was the smoothest riding Corolla of all that I have ridden. he fathered the first pure Corolla in the off site breeding program and sired some wonderful half Corollas.

I don't take him on the trail anymore. He is retired from riding. I hope to breed him this spring. I hope that he has not taken early retirement from breeding.



1 comment:

Vicki said...

Croatan is SO handsome, and he would be my pick if I was able to have a Corollastang with my beautiful Annie. I love Croatan---always have.