Labels

Monday, January 27, 2014

Mill Swamp Indian Horse Views: It's Not Bad To Think Little Spanish Horses Can On...

One kind soul suggested that I be "shot" for riding a horse Tradewind's size. I decline to take that suggstion. Instead, I intend to continue to rehabilitate injured Corollas, breed them domestically, work hard to fight off their extinction, and teach those who are teachable what these extraordinary, historic horses can do. I once did not know any better than those who suggest that I be driven extinct for riding these horses. The difference is that I learned better. Mill Swamp Indian Horse Views: It's Not Bad To Think Little Spanish Horses Can On...: ....what is bad is refusing to learn to the contrary when the facts are presented. Ten years ago I did not know that the Corollas and Sh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They really would have lit us up Saturday morning..and Red Feather is smaller than Tradewinds...and in the cold! I bet that person had her horses bundled up in a stall with blankets on, drinking robitussin or something.

Little horses...'soon as the hair comes off I want to get a picture of Abigail and I in the woods on Red Feather and Rico...Littlest of the little horse club!
It really does stun people, (the ones open minded enough to listen to the idea) that little horses can do so much..and be happy doing it...Red Feather fighting at the bit to go, or 'Chese all spun up and ready to gait out hot and fast...I think the thing that has amazed me most about Red Feather is just how keen he is to be on the move. -Lloyd