Labels

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Quick Tip #61 Its OK To Love Your Horse First



Girls sure do love to say that their "horse chose" them. A lot of people, male and female, are looking for that special horse that will love them. They want the horse to somehow demonstrate that love before they reciprocate.

I do not have time to wait for such magical moments. When I get a horse I love the horse. I continue loving the horse no matter what he does to me, e.g. Red Feather. I always find that if I love a horse hard enough and long enough he will grow to love me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is odd how it works out...I would not have necessarily chosen Snow...it just worked out that way...loved her because she needed it. I have a neighbor like that. As I type this, I am sitting at the foot of her bed as she wakes up, despite the fact that I should already be catching horses to prepare to ride. Both of them aggravate me some...but what is one to do? People need, and horses need...very often these are the same...sometimes equal. In order to truly love oneself...one must first love. -Lloyd

Unknown said...

It took several months for my horse. Once I became more patient, started getting ground work right and believing he was truly a good horse it started to fall into place more quickly.
I love him more and for many more reasons now.