Labels

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Its Like Having a TV Remote That Knows How To Make Great Guacamole



I am not a Renaissance man. The older I get the fewer things really draw my attention. I enjoy young people and kids. I enjoy horses. And I enjoy playing music.

I also enjoy efficiency. This week Ashley helped me have a great time with all three things that I love.

She is a very bright kid. I love being around quick minded young people. There are few things better that I can  say of a person than that they do not bore me.

This week she got on her horse, Peter Maxwell, and it was the first time he had ever had a person on him. She had calmed him perfectly and the training could not be going better.

Two days later I emailed her the lyrics to a few songs to do with me at Discover Teas. Two of them she had never heard before.

The girl hit a home run with each song.

It was a wonderful week.



1 comment:

Ashley Meyers said...

Now, I hope this doesn't mean that I have to learn how to make guacamole.