Labels

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mill Swamp Indian Horse Views: A View From the Outside

I am so glad I bumped into this old post this morning. Brent Spiechinger ended up in Tidewater via the Navy. He was a young cowboy from Missouri. He was a champion bare back bronc rider and one of the finest people I have known. Brent is back in Missouri now. There aren't many times that I go into the Little House that I do not think about him staying there. Having Brent with us was one of the best things that ever happened to our program. Take a look at what this cowboy thought about our little horses. Hit this link Mill Swamp Indian Horse Views: A View From the Outside: This morning we begin the first in our series of interviews with a wide range of experts whose lives have been touched by mustangs. Our fi...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The story of Young Joseph is one of my favorites. Don't mess with the little horse. -Lloyd