Labels

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Mill Swamp Indian Horse Views: Kids Do Not Always Say Thank You

Within the next few days I expect to annouce a major new program that we will initiate based on the principles set out in this blog post from 2010.  The thinking behind this old post is what is bringing our program to where it is today.  Hit this link to see what I mean. Mill Swamp Indian Horse Views: Kids Do Not Always Say Thank You: And I really do not mind. Kids live in the moment and express themselves in that same moment. "This is the best fun that I have ever...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I will gladly be the poster child. I am sitting in a running pickup at the county fair tonight...heater on...The chill of an early fall, to steal a line from Gearge Strait..came out here mostly to escape the crowds and noise. I have had fun at the fair, but the most significant thing I have done here is to idly hang out near the horses of the traveling horse show...figures. I would much rather hang out with horses than people, even if he is only 29 inches at the whithers. The world has weighed heavily on me for the last several years..I entered 2013 with my only ambition being to earn a living for my family..odd for me..and then through various mechanism, became involved with these horses..probably the most positive thing that has happened to me in the last decade. All this time at the fair, and all that goes with it, and the crowds and noise...and all I have really thought about is riding the studs in the morning. Some things are worth living for, Some things are helpful in live, simply improving the staus quo, making the rat race more tolerable. Some are worth being truly passionate about...it matters little how involved one gets with horses or what discipline one follows, from fair pony ride to competition dressage, or simply tooling down the trail..If you give a little goodness to a horse, they will amplify it and give it back..if you open your heart and mind to them, they will heal what ails you. You just have to ask them. -