Labels

Monday, August 5, 2013

No Animals Were Harmed In The Filming Of This Production




After spending the morning riding a formerly wild Shackleford stallion and the afternoon riding a Virginia Range mustang mare, interspersed with a frenzied clean up job at the Little House and gathering the week's trash from the tack shed area, it seems that kissing a baby pig while its mother loudly threatened serious bodily harm was the only logical thing to do.


Only a handful of my riders know how much Terry does to keep our program running. But I know.

 And I know that we would be in sad shape without her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terry is amazing, She is definitely the cog in this transmission that makes things move.

Makes me look like a wuss in the saddle too..goes everywhere bareback. This is a good thing. Keeps me humble.
See? She can do
Well, except keep hold of a bandanna. LOL! -Lloyd