Labels

Monday, July 8, 2013

Teaching Noelle



She has has a hard life. Noelle was injured quite young in the wild. She had two foals while very young. On top of all of that she had a deep muscle abscess that has now gone away after over a year of treatment.

The end result is that she is very small and will always be so. She is about five years old now. I am training her to be used as what we once called a "lead line" pony. I hope that she will either be adopted by a therapeutic riding center when I complete her training or perhaps she can be used for demonstrations by the Corolla Wild Horse Fund.

My granddaughter is shown above giving her her second ride. Moments before Hailey bravely mounted u as Noelle's first rider.

Noelle belongs to the Corolla Wild Horse Fund and is eligible for adoption.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone who meets Noelle just loves her...she is a wonderful little horse. Joyah and I certainly love her. -Lloyd