Labels

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Mill Swamp Indian Horse Views: I'm Not Kin To Most of My Family

This post was our third most hit page. Perhaps it was hit so often just because it was such a great picture.  I hope  that it was also becase it showed how a riding program can become a riding community. Mill Swamp Indian Horse Views: I'm Not Kin To Most of My Family: Yesterday was a great day for our program and I think that it could lead to a great day for the Corolla preservation effort. The day was ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And reposted this one today of all days...I sit here listening to John play a song he wrote for Dwight Yoakam, and I am coming down off the energy rush I seem to get from these demos..even if I am not really in it...but I digress, I have enjoyed somuch watching these folks come together and make this show happen, a bunch folks who have been around for a long time, and a bunch who have not...andhow folks who drift on down llife's path seem to show back up and leave again...when that happens you know you have something special. A song I am fond of goes.." a wise man said, you can never go back home, he never had a southern home like mine.." Yep. Home.