Labels

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What Are You Smiling About?




On this December 29 there are many things to feel good about. JK is driving down from Richmond to ride with me this morning. Emily returns from her visit to see her family in Arizona. Edward Teach has gone on another healing binge. Liz and Amanda will be out to ride this afternoon. Yesterday I took an entire tribe of kids into the woods and everyone of them was bubbling with excitement before, during,and after the ride. Lydia dog will go on her second trail ride today. (To help her stave off the cold I have filled her to the brim with turkey sausage. I guess that I owe my wife an apology. I did not think that there was any possible use for turkey sausage.)

Christian, one of my earliest riders, loves horses, music and technology. He told me yesterday that he now has enough recording equipment on hand to record quality cd's. In January we will start the music program again and Christian will be able to put together some good recordings of us playing.

If there is anything that I enjoy more than reading what I have written, it is listening to music that I have played.

At this rate, 2011 could be a year lacking in wretchedness.

No comments: