Labels

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Students Rolling In Already




I am gratified by the response to the announcement of our on line training program. For those of you that have contacted me already please do not be concerned if you do not receive a response from me until the early part of the week. For others who would like to enroll please see the post below about our great new program, "The Horse, The Herd, and The Hoof."

This on line series is designed to teach the principles of natural horsemanship, natural horse care and natural hoof care that we use in our program. It is a no-frills, get to the point, form of instruction that is easy to understand and put into practice.

One of our guiding principles at Mill Swamp Indian Horses is that the cost of horse ownership should not be beyond the means of working families. This program, like everything else that we do, is very affordable. In addition, $60.00 from each registrant's fees are divided and donated to the Corolla Wild Horse Fund and the Horse of the Americas 'Lido Fund", which is used to save Spanish mustangs in crisis.

Once again, for those who have already contacted me, do not worry I will be in touch in a few days. For all others, remember that I only plan to accept 15 students in this first session and registration is first come first served.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

The NEXT time I come down there to Mill Swamp, I want you to sit me in a chair like that with reins and proper feet position. No one has really shown me, and I might get it that way! I am not joking---saw the picture, and as I sat here on my "balance ball" with my legs and feet on either side, I tried it out. I need to know if ones feet are turned out or parallel to the horse.

Yes, you can see already I am going to be a difficult student. :-D I am likely to test your patience---I've been known to test my own.