Labels

Thursday, April 1, 2010

One For All

 


There are not enough people who care about the preservation of the various strains of Colonial Spanish horses to afford us the luxery of splintering. The existence of multiple registries for these strains bodes poorly for our prospects of saving these horses.

The Horse of the Americas Registry is the only registry that is designed to be a unifying force for the preservation of all strains. The HOA is the only registry with a potential to become a powerful unifying voice for the preservation of all strains.

I will be making a series of specific proposals in future posts concerning working to end the splintering and to come together. I will be speaking only for myself. I have not sought the advice or suggestions of any of the leadership of any of the registries. Though I am a proponent of the HOA none of the suggestions that I will make should be viewed as coming from anyone but me.

March 29--Sunka 1.25
Posted by Picasa

No comments: