Labels

Monday, March 22, 2010

Assisted Living


My granddaughter is just past two years old. Like her mother, she is excessively brilliant. Her linguistic skills greatly exceed anything could be imagined for her age.

It is not just that her vocabulary is so large,, it is that at such a young age she has already learned to manipulate me by telling me exactly what I want to hear.

Granpa Steve. I waked up!
Granpa Steve. I will find your boots!
Granpa Steve. I will get you some socks!
Granpa Steve. Do you have me Choc-o-lat?
Granpa Steve. I made your coffee! (She really did not make it. She was trying to take credit for Beth's handiwork.)

And most importantly of all:
Granpa Steve. I want to see horses!

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

I love the picture!! :) I was giggling so hard! I loved what you said about the Coffey!!

virginagirl said...

I am sure her Uncle Emily is very proud.
-Lydia