Labels

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Transitions



On Monday I will begin to prosecute in my hometown instead of the next county over. For the past week I have been working very hard on various upgrades to our program like planting, fencing, and painting. In short I have been away from the computer more than normal. Life will fall back into order soon and we will have several new E interviews to post, a lot of pictures of the yearlings and the one foal of 2009, some writing and poetry from my riders, news about a summer full of special programs and events, a series on colt starting, and more Corolla horse history.
I have also began writing another book, portions of which are likely to show up on this blog.
The picture above is of Dionysus, a wild stallion of Shackleford. Last Monday I went deep into Carolina to pick up his grandson, Holland who is the newest addition to our Banker herd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hollond is amazing!

Priscilla said...

OH MY! He is gorgeous!