Labels

Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm Ready For My Close Up Mr. DeMill


We are looking at taking on several new projects in 2009 such as hide tanning, stone tool making, introduction to mounted archery and we may even make a small log cabin. Of course we will also be breaking several colts this summer.
The training DVD that we made a few years ago has proven quite popular and we are now looking into the feasibility of producing a documentary on the Corollas that we will be training over the summer.
As much make up as some of these girls wear just to ride I am sure that they will be putting it on by the handful to get ready to be filmed. I just hope that they do not put on so much that it effects their balance in the saddle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve also likes to wear his make up when he rides. Otherwise the horses can get a bit spooked. My little Corolla hasn't experienced this side of him. We will make sure he has some on for the movie!!!!haha!jk!